Career Aptitude Testing by Vocational Experts
What Is Career Testing?
Career Testing is a process that helps you better understand the connection between you and the world of work in order to make informed career, educational, and life decisions. Our online career assessment serves as a way to collect data and enable our vocational experts to provide better, more personalized career counseling and guidance to you. Despite popular belief, career testing and counseling involves much more than just picking a college major and deciding what career you want to pursue. It is truly a lifelong process that should occur throughout your life as your circumstances, such as education, finances, location, relationships, and family, change. The goal of our career assessments and counseling is to not only help you make decisions about today, but to give you the knowledge and skills you need to make career and life decisions tommorow and throughout the rest of your life.
How Can Career Testing Help You?
- Career Testing can empower you to figure out who you are and what you want out of your education, your career, and your life.
- Career Testing can connect you to a vocational expert to seek career counseling from and talk through your thoughts, ideas, feelings, and concerns about your career and educational choices.
- Career Testing can identify the factors influencing your career development and help you assess your interests, abilities, values, and many other aspects that influence vocational choice.
- Career Testing can assist you in locating resources and sources of career information about your community.
- Career Testing can guide you towards your next steps and the development a plan to achieve your goals.
However, career testing, and by extension our vocational experts, will not just tell you what to do. Instead, they will provide you the information and advice you need to make a fully-informed decision with confidence and a complete understanding of who you are and how to find your ideal career.